One great game I found for my daughter's princess party was a version of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" but it was "Put a Kiss on the Frog." I attached the frog to our patio door but you could stick it on any wall. I cut out little lips and put each of the girl's names on it so we could remember where everyone's kisses went. Each princess was blindfolded and spun around once and sent towards the frog. The princess with the closest kiss won a prize.
- 1 large sheet of green paper (purchased from office supply store)
- 1 sheet of white paper for eyes
- 1 sheet of yellow paper for crown
- couple sheets of red paper for lips, jewels and frog mouth
- pencil for sketching
- permanent black maker for outlining
How I Did It:
1) First I sketched out the outline of a cartoonish looking frog. I did free hand draw this little froggy but you can find outlines of frogs that you can blow up to the size you want.
2) Outline the frog and final lines with a black marker.
3) Cut out frog.
4) Repeat steps 1-3 with making a crown, eyes for the frog, and the lips. One tip for the lips is to draw out one main shape and then trace around it for the rest of the lips you need.